Welcome to Bautista Booth Parkinson, PLLC
- 05/01/2017 — Rudy Bautista is named Utah’s Legal Elite 2017. We are experienced, elite criminal defense attorneys determined to help you. Call us today to schedule an in-office free case analysis.
- 04/11/2017-Federal Drug Charges- Reduced sentence 10 years.
- 03/23/2017-Felony Drug Distribution- WON. Case Dismissed Before Trial.
- 03/10/2017-Murder- WON. Acquitted at Trial.
- 03/06/2017- Felony Theft- WON. Dismissed.
- 10/29/2016- Murder- WON. Acquitted at Trial.
- 08/02/2016-Prostitution- WON. Acquitted at Trial.
- 05/05/2016- Rape- WON. Acquitted at Trial.
- Go to our Track Record page to see some victories of cases we’ve litigated.
Our promise to you
We can’t guarantee victory; no credible attorney can. But we understand how difficult this process is and we guarantee that we can make it easier:
- We’ll listen to your story.
- We’ll pay attention to the details that make your case unique .
- We’ll be thorough and aggressive in pursuing your interests.
- We’ll be available to answer all your questions.
- We’ll respond promptly to all your phone calls and messages.
Call us or contact us through our web form and take the first step towards winning.
Biggest and Strongest Firm with Legal Solution
We are widely acknowledged for our multi-faceted work in the areas of Real Estate and Land Development, Mortgage Enforcement, Personal Injury, Immigration Law, Family Law and Corporate/Commercial Law.
We are passionate about the law and providing successful outcomes for our clients. Our promise to all our clients is to offer the very best legal advice and to consistently exceed your expectations.
Our promise to all our clients is to offer the very best legal advice and to consistently exceed your expectations.
Why Choose LawyerPress
Need Legal Assistance – Do You Have a Claim?
What People Say About Us
Yesterday, I defended a man against two domestic violence charges. We won. The biggest advantage ...
Today, Pottawattamie County, Iowa, asks the Supreme Court of the United States to reverse an ...
Every week as Saturday night approaches, people ask me: What should I do if I ...